Tuesday, February 14, 2012

My Love

My love,
 Once again, you were right. The seeds of doubt they tried to sow nearly took. But you are an avid farmer and wouldn't allow the weeds to grow in our garden.

 You knew I was dying of thirst for you, so when you were ready, you lead me to your fountain. The source of your love and wisdom.

 You reminded me, once again,my innocence, what some might call child-like naivety, is what you and I are. It's the truth. Our truth. You plead with me to believe in you. To believe in us. To not let the elements destroy our truth.

 Our love for one another may be perceived as simple-minded. The truth of the matter is that it IS simple. Love is simple. I love you and that's all there is to it. It simply exists. The where and how are irrelevant.

 Thank you for shining on our garden and chasing the rain away. I long for that day when  you are ready to pick me, your beautiful,sweet flower and take me home with you to stay. Until then, I will send energy and love to you just as naturally as the oxygen I breathe.

I love you.
                                                                                         Nomy

4 comments:

Sherry said...

I love it. It's so original! Inspiring!

Nomy Jackson said...

Thank you:)

Anonymous said...

I like it! I was looking for a like button but this site doesn't have one!

Nomy Jackson said...

Thanx:)