Monday, April 30, 2012

אהובה

My love,
Not only are you the one I love, but you are all that makes my heart, my soul, my spirit come alive.

I know it may sound odd, but I feel my purpose is to love you. It took many roads and wrong paths to lead me here. But here I am-loving you.

My heart bursts with the love I feel for you. Only a divine gift can explain this beauty of love.

Even if the love wasn't reciprocated, it wouldn't matter. My joy is in loving you, doing for you, making you happy. If  I felt another would give you the love I feel for you even more, I would surely sacrifice my feelings so that you could know the intense love my heart feels for you. You deserve to have this beautiful gift, my love.

I know you love me and I don't want you to think I don't know this. It's just my love for you is so intense, I want to scream, cry, fall to my knees in gratitude.
                                                                    Love,
                                                                    Nomy

No comments: