Friday, November 23, 2012

Magnetism

I feel you pulling me towards you
The magnetism is getting stronger
The sheer intensity says to me
It shouldn't be much longer

When I look
I see the light
The more I look
The more it's bright
I know that soon
I'll get my delight
Because I did
What was right
No longer to see
All of the plight
No longer to see
The ugly blight
I'll just see the beauty
All day and night
The wonder that is you
To me a perfect sight
Even now I feel
With all of my might
Your loving that sends me
Higher than a kite
For you are my prince
Dressed all in white
Never again separated
Our bond unbreakably tight

You plead with me to wait
You implore it's 28
Until we achieve our fate
God is never late
He'll open the gate
Because I am your mate

So now I'm eagerly learning
The things that you  teach
Because, happily, that time
Is now so within reach


No comments: