Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Soliloquy About He

I wonder if he can feel
The depths of my love for him inside
Does he feel it in the pit of his soul
When I get scared and try to hide

Does he know that I go to God
To ask him how to love His son
He said, "My daughter, just love him.
As I've told you, he's the one."

Does he even realize
That he's always on my mind
Does he know that I love him
Because he's smart, sweet and kind

Does he know that at times
I feel sad and depressed
Because I feel inadequate
Since he deserves the best

Does he know my love is not of this world
When he sees the tears running down my face
Does he know our love and life together
Is on reserve for that perfect place

Does he know I'm writing this soliloquy
Of course! I tell him everything I do
If I could tell him only one thing
It would be "Honey, I love you."



No comments: