Saturday, July 25, 2015

Sad To Sleep

 I have to say I'm sad to sleep
It makes me cry,it makes me weep

I never see your face in my dreams
It just won't happen, so it seems

I don't know why it happens this way
When your foremost in my thoughts throughout the day

It would mean so much and be very dear
But  I guess I'm not allowed to see the glory there

I guess I wouldn't mind, except it makes me so sad
I have to wait til morning to see your face and be glad

 Sad to say, I don't dream of you normally very much
When I do,I don't see your face, just feel your essence and such

So I cry before I go to sleep, because I'll really miss you so
I won't get to  think of you, and I love you more than you know

But I need my sleep because I'm tired and lonely every day
Maybe you'll be in my dreams tonight, to the  dear Lord I pray



No comments: