Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Feelin' Al Green

Layin' here feelin' the breeze
Comin' in through my window
Listenin' to some slow jams
There's one thing that I know

I love you more than ever
As the music makes my soul rise
Can't get you out of my mind
So I start to fantasize

Wishing you were here
And we were hip to hip
I get that familiar tingling
As I picture you kissing my lips

I start to sweat and shake
My body perspires and I quiver
Feeling so incredibly ripe
Just waiting for you to deliver

When will I get to touch that cocoa brown body
Because I feel I'm going to lose my mind
I promised I'd wait as long as it takes
You can count on me being the most loyal girl you can find

But I gotta tell you ,man
I'm feelin' kinda, very Al Green
That's what I'm wanting right now
And I now you know what I mean
 

No comments: