Friday, March 18, 2011

Believe In Me

You asked if I believed in you
You really need to know
It's important to you
You want me to let it show

Of course I believe in you
Do you even have to ask
You must know it's true
It's not a hard task

But baby I need to know
Do you believe in me
I need you to trust
That I'm all that you see

You have to believe me
Yes,I know it's not a game
What we both want
Is exactly the same

With all of my heart
With all of my soul
Being with you
Is my ultimate goal

Please don't ever doubt
My commitment to you
I love you so much
I love all that you do

2 comments:

Sherry said...

This poem was beautiful. It is wrote better than I could of said it. That's why I love your poems. I just can't get the words out, but you bring them to me. Thanks so much!

Nomy Jackson said...

Thank you,Sherry. That means alot to me:)