Friday, November 11, 2011

Friends Say

Friends say "You seem so happy.
It's like you're in love
Your situation isn't great
Yet you're peaceful like a dove."

"Yes, I'm peaceful on the inside
I have faith, like John 3:16
And yes, it's true I am in love
I'm the happiest I've ever been"

"Tell us about this guy
The one you're so crazy about
He obviously makes you happy
We can see you want to shout"


"Oh, my girls, he's so wonderful
He's truly the sweetest soul
It's like I was the missing piece
And together we are whole"


"That's real nice, but what's he like
Is he a really handsome dude?
Is he rich and drives a nice car
Is he a gentleman and never rude?"


"Where he is, there's no money or cars
But he still treats me like a queen
From a distance, we practice love
He's beautiful, though his face I haven't seen.


He is the very best thing
That has ever happened to me
The day I get to see his face
I know in Paradise I will be!"


No comments: