Friday, June 22, 2012

A Prayer

Dear God,
This love you put in my heart for him is so intense. The love and the longing I have must be part of Your plan. I graciously accept this divine gift. I may not understand of my own thinking why the longing is so intense.

 Some days, like today, I just break down and cry off and on. It's hard to explain, but I am both happy and sad at the same time. Sad because I wish I were with him now, but happy because I know it will happen.Happy because you've gifted me with the most wonderful emotion there is-love.

I love him so much that I have this imagery in mind of taking this "overwhelmed with love" heart of mine and giving it to him. I want him to have every ounce of my happiness so he can be even that more happy.

Lord, my heart and soul is on fire. Please gift him the ability to feel this love I have for him.

This is my honest prayer from my very soul.
Amen

No comments: