Wednesday, August 29, 2012

My Sweetie

My dear sweetie,

I love you today as I do every day. Not because it's the 54th anniversary of your debut on Earth. Simply because it is a new day and I love you more each and every day. I can't help myself. I don't know how it works, but I will love you even more tomorrow !

Now you are in an even better place and I couldn't be happier.Your happiness and peace mean everything to me. Knowing you are smiling  brings more joy to my heart than I've ever  known. It's as if we are one flesh and my happiness is directly correlated  to yours. I also want to make a point of being as happy as I can because it's what you want. And loving you,as you know, is the one treasure that makes me happy and fulfills  me.

This is my long-winded way of telling you that I love you today, my beautiful, sweet angel.

                                                                                     Your forever love,
                                                                                               Nomy

No comments: