Friday, October 12, 2012

Father's Little Princess

Father's Little Princess



I am Father's little princess
I am the apple of His eye
His love for me is so grand
It makes me want to cry

He has innumerable children
Yet makes me feel like an only child
His unconditional love is humbling
It renders me meek and mild

The times in my life when I've made big mistakes
Are those when I simply lost hold of the fact
That I'm His beloved daughter who deserves the best
I must always remember this truth before I act

Father wants the very best for his Princess
So it behooves me to surrender to his how and when
I trust ,in the end, His ways will bring me true joy
I will never assume I know the answers again

I love you so much Father
I'm proud to be your princess
Thank you so for your grand love
I feel eternally blessed

No comments: