Saturday, April 04, 2015

What I See

Looking through some of your old pictures
I really feel that it's my rightly duty
To tell you  I identify you as one of God's creations
Because all I can see is an exquisite beauty

When others look or think of you
They don't think or see things the way I do
Blinded extremes of love or hate they have
I cut to the chase and see the real you

I know you are beautiful
Because you carry the fruits of God's Spirit
Doesn't matter how others perceive you
He's crazy in love with you from the way I hear it

None of us are perfect
While on earth we've all had sin
But because you accepted the sacrifice of Jesus' death
He looks past all that and sees your heart from within

I know that you are with Him now
He displays you as a treasure in His hand
The day I come to join you there
Will be a perfect day, so grand!

No comments: