Monday, June 01, 2015

Dear God

Dear God,

Thank you so much for letting me love the cutest boy ever. I won't stop loving him even at the end of never.

If making him happy and to smile is the purpose of my existence, I gladly submit with absolutely no resistance.

Giving him love, I feel Your complete glory and joy. He makes my soul sing-that beautiful boy.

Because of the love, I see beyond any earthly desires and needs. We knew our treasure would be found in planting our seeds.

In Your Omniscient way You brought us together. A love you foresaw that would last forever.

Would have messed up if we gave ourselves or had been given. Only your anointed matching is truly livin'.

Thank you, God. He's more than I could ever have hoped for. Can't wait to be with him and love him some more.

No comments: