Saturday, May 30, 2015

Raging Storm

My soul is screaming
Screaming in tortuous pain
Like a raging storm
Here it comes again

My soul screams out loud
But inside of me 
Falls on human deaf ears
The way it has to be

It's more than a longing
It's eternal aching
For what I need most
Feeling forsaken

You went away, taking most of my soul
Leaving a mere essence behind
It had to have been known
I would lose my mind

I know I had to be left broken
In order for me to be fixed right
I've been transformed into a proper spirit
My body and remaining soul cries day and night

The old me would've been gone by now
That person I was before
My spirit just won't let me
My love multiplying forevermore

It's all so very hard for me
Sometimes I wish I were dead
But when I promised to wait, no matter the pain
I meant every word I said...


No comments: