Sunday, April 03, 2016

Forest For The Trees

He said

"Just calm down
I know you understand.
Maybe not fully
But please don't demand.

I know you came
To follow me there
But I'm not really gone
You know that I'm near

A reflection of me
That's what you are
You're a me "Lite"
Carrying the same scar

You know things must go down
The way that they do
You think it's unfair
What you go through

They betray and lie on you
And make you feel bad
They sneakily take away your joy
And make you feel sad

You've lost what you had
But in your heart when you pray
You know on some level it's for the best
That it turned out that way

We had the same issues
Though on a different scale
You're the female part of us
And yes, I am the male

You'll finish what I started
While you have this chance
You'll do it for both our sakes
That nasty boil you'll lance

In the meantime,I'm getting ready
In this better place, I'm healing
Getting things ready for you
It will be a joyous feeling

That's the part you can't completely grasp
You can't see the forest for the trees
But trust me, you'll be overjoyed
Once you're here with me! "
 
 

No comments: