Monday, March 04, 2019

He Said What?

He said "You're not your family
And I'm not mine
That's just the truth
And it's perfectly fine

They are separate individuals
With souls and minds of their own
Only you and I are one
You'll never be alone

Don't feel you have to
Be part of the clan
Because at the end of the day
I'm your man

We were put with them
At the time of our birth
But it doesn't mean we're connected with them
In our life after Earth

We were all put here
To accomplish God's will
But not all relationships
Will fit that bill

Don't want it so bad
Their acceptance is not required
Just focus on us
You'll never get tired

I'm your family
We're bound together
Don't worry what's loosed
In Heaven I'm yours forever"


2 comments:

Sherry said...

Very Beautiful!

Nomy Jackson said...

Thank you!