Thursday, May 12, 2011

Dear Enchanted Love

Dear Enchanted Love,

Do you want to know what is  the most beautiful sight in my eyes? On Earth, the Universe, Heaven, Paradise or even just in my mind when I close my eyes? That would be your smile. Your smile, your happiness, fills my soul with an eternal flame of joy that can never be extinguished.

You are in that place of peace , love and happiness. I know you are and my only wish would be for me to be able to increase it.  I would do anything in my power to keep sending you any happiness and joy that I ever feel in my heart. This is what I want to give you-my feelings and energy of joy. I love you so much that I need ,want and require you to have it in order for me to be happy.

I pray to Our Heavenly Father that you may feel the love and joy that I wish for you.  He put it in my heart to feel this love for you and He and I want you to reap the love meant especially for you.

I love you. Keep smiling, beautiful!

                                                                                                                             Yours Forever,
                                                                                                                         Your Enchanted Love

No comments: