Sunday, May 01, 2011

Lots. Of. Voracious. Energy

Sometimes I feel slightly suicidal
Sometimes I don't feel very vital

Sometimes I feel so lonely
Sometimes I feel I am the only

Sometimes I feel I have no friends
Sometimes I feel it is the end

But then I get a good remind
That God and you aren't far behind

I take a step out of my misery
The light then shines so brilliantly

What problem can there really be
When my Heavenly father truly loves me

What bit of loneliness can be more great
Than the fact that you are my soulmate

Please God, remind me that if I can't see him here
Doesn't take away from the fact that he is really there

I'll keep the faith I've always had in You
And bestow upon him the same faith,too

2 comments:

CacaWonOne said...

<3 I can promise, you will never be alone <3 PLUS, you are MY friend & I love your poetry-there's nothing like reading the truth!! (and done with pinache!) <3 Caca

Nomy Jackson said...

Thank you,Caca...I really needed to hear that<3