Sunday, June 05, 2011

A-ha Moment

God loves me
Even though I'm slow
He keeps showing me
The things I should know

I just had an "a-ha" moment
I can't believe how blind I am
I just need to listen
To be a gentle lamb

Always in a state of confusion
Not knowing why I was sad
But like a bolt of lightning
I realized what I had

The only time I am really happy
Is in the middle of loving you
When I surrender my problems and Ego to God
He then allows you to do what you do

Your love inspires the poetry
The poetry in return fills you with love
We are two parts of His perfect machinery
He knows what He's doing-the Man up above

I'll shrug off all of the outside negativity
He needs me to surrender and let go finally
When I can fully do it and cleave unto you
Is when I get to join you and be together eternally

Please help me, sugar
To complete God's will
Together we can do this
Our reward will be a thrill

No comments: