Tuesday, October 08, 2013

The Love

Sometimes
I look love straight in the eyes
I have to turn away
Because my soul cries

Love
It's brilliance so bright
I feel I'll be blinded
By it's light

Beautiful
From God this gift
My emotions crowd
Through them I must sift

God
Has provided me with this love
Something so perfect
Can only be from above

Overwhelming
This love at times
Manifesting in me
Flowing out in rhymes

Object
Of my affection
Deserves it all to himself
Thank God for our connection

Gratitude
To God forever
We're indebted to Him 
Forever and ever

Devoted
To Him and  to each other
Thank you for this love
We give to one another 



2 comments:

Beautiful Brown Woman said...

That's beautiful Nomy. Re-enforces my belief that my love is out there somewhere!

Nomy Jackson said...

Thank you so much! I really appreciate the feedback and I'm glad I moved you. No doubt in my mind that he is out there and will come to you at the right time:)