Tuesday, May 05, 2015

No One Would Believe

If they could only see
What you've done for me

If they could just know
How far you had to go

If they just knew
All that you do

But no one would believe
They would never conceive

But God knows what you did
It was planned before I was a kid

Paralleled in  a much  smaller extent
Only when it was revealed I knew what it meant

We had to both hit bottom dirt
We had to both really hurt

The only way for us to gain
Was for us to experience pain

Then you left
My soul felt cleft

But only for a matter of days
Then it's when you began to amaze

You found me
You ground me

You put me back
Gave me what I lacked

Like the light of day
You showed me the way

Gave me unconditional love
With your gift from above

You didn't want me to keep making mistakes
You wanted better for me for both our sakes

You shepherded me back into His fold
I wish this story could be told

But no one would believe
They would never conceive....

Thank you for loving me

No comments: