Saturday, May 02, 2015

That's What He Said

I come to you worrying and crying
Wondering what it's going to be like
But you're not worried at all
Just care free ol Mike

Sitting here freaking out 
About things I don't understand
Trying to wrap my head around stuff
Come on, gimme a hand

I sense that smile
Upon your face
You can't tell the secret
Til the end of the race

I beg and plead
I scream and cry
You say "Why you trippin'
Why, oh why?

You've been assured
That everything will be fine
One day the light
On the truth will shine

I know how you feel
Remember, I've been there
Filled with questions
Worry and fear

Now I'm on the other side
And I see things so clear
One day you'll have that
My sweet,dear

I won't spoil the surprise 
It will be ever so grand
Have faith in God and me
I'll never let go your hand

Now please stop that crying
I hate seeing you sad
Let's just have fun together
And in each moment be glad."

 

No comments: