Wednesday, October 07, 2015

Just Smile

"I want you to be happy"
That's what he said to me
"What's natural to your being
Is what I want you to be

I hate seeing you sad
I want that smile upon your face
I'll feel that I've failed my job
If we don't pick up the pace

I gave you the name Nomy
Because your beautiful and pleasant
Let's get past the sorrow
And live happily in the present

I really love those times
When we're smiling and playing around
The sound of your sweet laughter
Is the most pleasing, beautiful sound

We've been promised an everlasting future
I'll love you every way I know how
The ones that hurt you in the past
Well, they can't hurt you now

Go on now,put that smile back on your face
Consider it a gift to me
That's pretty much all you have to do
To make your man happy
 

No comments: