Tuesday, October 06, 2015

My Paradise

One day my paradise will come to me
But so far, today is not the day
I'll have to hold on to my faith
And just know it's on it's way

Giving up on doing it my way
And just completely leaning on trust
It's a very difficult thing to do
But I find that's it's a must

Doing things in my will and understanding
Has yielded quite a bit of disaster
I know now that my trying to make things happen
Will not lead me to my paradise any faster

Tears and frustration come with waiting for my promised
But I must remind myself my life isn't my own
It was purchased at a very high price
But one day I'll reap what I have sown

Lord, give me the strength to endure
The pain of waiting for what you've promised me
If I can just hold on until my paradise
Then how happy I will be
 







 

No comments: