Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Honey Bear

It's irrational for me to be mad at you
For not being here, because you are
Always shining upon my soul
Like an invisible star

It's just that some days,most days now
I want us to be physically near
I want  to be  where you are
In a safe lair
With all the good folks
That hold you dear
All I want is the best for you
That doesn't mean I won't shed a tear
Even though we talk every day
I just want to be there
Holding your hand
Not living in fear
If I think too hard
I slip into despair
I need you so badly
And you give such good care
I need you, my stallion
For I am your mare
I pine to be with you
Sometimes more than I can bear
To say the longing is stronger by the day
I guess would be fair
It's building to a climax
So I suppose the fruition is near
I'm starting to lose patience
I'm grinding my gear
But I'll never give up
I promise you dear
Because I love you
My sweet honey bear!

No comments: