Thursday, May 25, 2017

I Cried, He Sighed











"It's gonna take forever!" I cried

"When have you known anything to last forever?", he sighed

"But that's what it feels like. I just want this so badly."

"If you persevere to the end, you'll be rewarded gladly"

"It's just that sometimes I feel like I'm losing my mind."

"I know you better than that. You're not that kind."

"But I feel so weak because I cry everyday."

"Your tears say you love me in all the right ways."

"So what am I supposed to do? I need you, my best friend!"

"The separation shall pass, we'll we be together in the end."

"So it's true what they say? Nothing lasts forever?"

"Except for my love. That will leave you never!"
                                                                                                  

No comments: