Sunday, January 12, 2014

Amen

My spirit was alive 
Before I came to Earth
I was there with God
Before I experienced birth

I existed with Him
Though I can't quite recall
He sent me down here
To experience it all

He chose the family
He felt I should have had
To grow in my spirituality
Through things good and bad

He knew what town
He knew what place
He knew the numbers of hair on my head
He even knew what race

All these things were designed
For our bond to grow more
He's shown me some things
I could never have learned before

He called someone home
Whom I'm sure I knew up there
I surely do miss him
Though we weren't acquainted down  here

Please, God, tell  him I love  him
My pain feels so bad
But when You call me home
I'll  be feeling so glad

I'm  here on a mission
And that's what I'll  do
Because I love you both
And  my  love is true

No comments: