Wednesday, January 01, 2014

BFF'S

I love you because
We are true bff's
And also because
Our chins both have clefts

We seem to like
So many of the same things
We love to laugh
And like chicken wings

You like when I cook
You like when I bake
You like when I send you
My sweet, chocolate cake

The same movies, we like
The same music, too
I know if you like it
That I'll like it, too

We have the same goals
We have the dreams
We want the same thing
It certainly seems

We share the same mind
We share the same brain
We now share our spirits
Though it's hard to explain

We are the same soul
Both the Yin and the Yang
I am the woman
You are the man

I am the gentle
You are the strong
Together as one
We can't go wrong


No more division of self
We're best friends forever
We're one twin flame
Never apart again,ever

 

No comments: