Sunday, June 14, 2020

Everyone's Life Means Something

Everyone's life means something
That's what you wanted me to know
But I need you to be specific
Where is it that I should go

I feel that I am constantly
Running into a brick wall
Sometimes I feel so clueless
As if I know nothing at all

I guess I'm just so hard headed
You've told me time and time again
Maybe it's just hard to accept
I should just be there like Ben

I guess I thought my purpose was bigger
That I should do something so grand
How is it simply enough
That I just hold your hand

Helping is the answer, you say
The reason I'm on Earth 🌏presently
You say just being there for you is helping
Just keep on doing it pleasantly

One day it will be crystal clear
You say I'll no longer be in pain
You say just keep doing what I'm doing
You promise my love won't be in vain

No comments: