Friday, January 14, 2011

Moment to Reflect

Just taking a moment to reflect

My gratitude that you and I connect



There's only one thing that I know is true

And that's I'm in love with you





I've wasted too much time in others,trying to appease

I must be true to God and you,the only ones I must please



What I do,not everyone will like

If they don't like it they can take a hike



The world's filled with so much judging and not enough loving

There's not enough peace, too much pushing and shoving



If I only could bottle the love you and I have for each other

I'd sprinkle it all over our sisters and brothers



Can you imagine what a world that would create

A world of love,no violence or hate



I love you so much,baby,you inspire me

To me, you are everything love was meant to be

No comments: