Friday, January 14, 2011

My Friends

My Friends


To You from the Bottom of My Heart

When I meet new people and they learn of my situation, I get a general reaction of pity(As well,as you can tell they are glad they are not in my shoes). I have to admit there are times when I get in a funk and feel

sorry for myself and let myself go to the depths of self-pity. But I try to minimize that and bounce right back. I always have God uplifting me and carrying me all the way because I know that I can't do it alone.



One of the best gifts He has given me are my friends! What I lack in quite a few areas, I more than make up in the love and friendships I've been blessed with. Those times when I feel all alone, they are there. When I'm going through trials and tribulations,they are there. When I'm feeling happy and silly,they are there laughing along with me and when I'm crying, they are a shoulder. They love me-warts and all. They accept me for who I am. They know Chrissy is naughty and nice. They know I am sensitive and would never hurt a fly. They also know that I am there for them whenever they need comfort or just a smile.They know that they have my love and it's unconditional. I love all of you.



Thank you ,God, for my friends. Amen

No comments: