Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Love Is The Message

Putting myself out on a limb
Speaking about my twin flame
Must let things be known
Must step up my game

I am one with my twin flame
I'm in love with our shared essence
Physical separation
Does not  diminish the effervescence

Together we have a mission
To send the world a message now
Sending the message of love
Hoping our words show you how

He inspires in me the words to write
I organize them nice and neat
To wrap up things he wants to say
To make his loving thoughts complete

You already know love is the answer
Give it freely, open the door
Let go of your ego and invite it in
Drink in the love, allow it to soar

Few will read this now
But maybe more when I'm gone
We feel we must put it out there
To help, though our souls have moved on
 


No comments: