Wednesday, January 09, 2013

Truly I Say To You

My darling angel,
     I don't even know where to start. I just want to express my gratitude and acknowledge all the unselfish and unconditional love you've given me. How do I possibly thank you? There are literally not any words that can fully express the depth of my eternal thankfulness.

     I  thought I was helping you with any unfinished business on your behalf and before I knew it, you completely changed my life, saved my soul! I didn't even realize I was drowning until I held out my hand to save you. How amazing and serendipitous is that?

    You know what you did. Truly I say to you, I will spend everlasting life giving you my unconditional and unselfish love. You have my word, you will never know a moment without love,


                                                                                                                                                 Love,
                                                                                                                                                  Nomy

No comments: