Wednesday, January 16, 2013

M.A.N

Masculine as the virility of all men that came before him. No longer hiding behind the mask of worldly expectations. Free to be the real 'he' without fear of judgements or failure. Confidant to be true to his powerful manhood, knowing he has my love forever and I will happily and willingly submit and succumb to his manly place of honor on the pedestal of which I placed him.

Anointed by God to be the one to show me the path of lightness. All the while teaching and schooling me, yet treating me like a lady. Knowing exactly how to make me feel like a woman and embrace my womanhood. Letting me feel eternally safe and unconditionally loved. Knowing I've let go of my ego and trust him with my very soul with never a thought of taking advantage of the power I willingly gave him. He humbly and in reverence accepts his role of leading the way.

Nice. The only expectation I have as it makes everything else fall into place. Always kind,loving, and thoughtful, yet knowing when to be firm and how to get his point across. All actions, even correcting, come from a place of love and never hurts.

I love you. You are my alpha man.  
 

No comments: