Sunday, January 06, 2013

My Love For You

My body aches and everyday gets weaker
Yet everyday my love for you gets stronger
My memory lessens and dims each day
Yet my daily walk with you gets longer

Things that were once important to me
No longer to me seem right
No longer living for the world
Is different like day and night

Chasing after worldly treasures
Seems an act of futility
Simply giving love
Seems more suited to my ability

I couldn't quite put my finger on it when I was little
But now I see since I was small girl I was looking for you
Didn't quite know what the void was
Until you did what was your time to do

Now I  truly know what I have to do
As my love for you grows stronger and stronger
Finish the path of which you paved the way
Meeting you over the rainbow shan't be too much longer
   

No comments: